1. “Yellow Submarine” by The Beatles or “Yellow” by Coldplay?

Neither.

2. Have you heard of the band Yellowcard?

No. But I have been yellow carded in lacrosse.

3. Does the sunshine make you happy?

Yes.

4. Do you associate the color yellow with happiness?

My favorite kite is yellow.

5. What’s your favorite emoji?

💗

6. Do you stick with the traditional yellow sticky notes and highlighters or do you prefer other colors instead?

I use other colors as well.

7. Bananas or lemons?

Hmmm. Tough choice.

8. Corn or yellow peppers?

Corn.

9. How do you like your eggs?

Sunny-side up, hard boiled, soft boiled for ramen and deviled.

10. Have you ever had to read “The Yellow Wallpaper”?

A short story. Junior high.

11. Chicks or ducklings?

Both are cute.

12. Do you have any rubber duckies?

Yes.

13. Is mustard one of your favorite condiments?

Yes. Only use yellow mustard on hot dogs.

14. Is Spongebob Squarepants your favorite cartoon character?

No.

15. Have you ever played Pokémon Yellow?

Special Pikachu Edition.

16. Could you be described as “yellow-bellied”?

No.

17. Have you ever visited Yellowstone National Park?

Yes.

18. Have you ever used the Yellow Pages before?

Is that still a thing?

19. Have you ever had the drink Mello Yellow?

Mello Yello. Yes.

20. What is your favorite yellow flower?

Daffodils.

21. Do you know where the Yellow River is located? How about the Yellow Sea?

I P Daily; China.

22. What does a yellow ribbon represent?

Support for our troops.

23. Would you want to go down the yellow brick road?

I was Dorothy Gale for a couple of sorority parties.

24. Have you ever had Yellow Fever?

And I died from it.

25. Have you ever been stung by a yellow jacket?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment