Thursday Threes.

The last three things I ate:
  • Kiwi.
  • Chocolate covered marionberries.
  • Stouffer's stuffed peppers. Crisp bell peppers filled with a beef and rice mixture in a zesty tomato sauce. Family size. Still hungry.
The last three things I did:
  • Worked from home.
  • Read.
  • Talked on 'phone with my friend Spewgie.
The last three purchases I made:
  • Hospital scrubs, dark grey.
  • Hospital scrubs, light grey.
  • Hospital scrubs, denim. A medium bluish-grey.
The last three things I watched:
  • Yuka Kinoshita.
  • Dianxi Xiaoge (her real name is Dong Meihua; Xiaoge is the region and Dianxi means Little Brother 'cause Xiaomei — Little Sister — is too cutesy) and Dawang, The Wonder Dog.
  • Raina Huang, Mukbanger.
The last three songs I played:
  • Summer Romance.
  • Let Me Go.
  • Faraway Eyes.
Three items of clothing I wore today:
  • Footies.
  • Men's pink cotton oxford boxers.
  • Men's white tennis shirt.
Three things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Take recycling cart down to curb.
  • Clean out the litterbox.
  • Friday5 and The Friday Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment