1. What venue was the last real concert you went to at?

And not the fake concerts...

Flew to Texas for SCANDAL and Shonen Knife.

2. Does your best friend and their mom have the same last name?

No. Spewgie took her husband's name.

3. When was the last time you watched a horror movie? What was it?

Junior high slumber party. A very scary Japanese film.

4. Does your mom think robert pattinson (twilight) is attractive?

My mother wouldn't have known Robert Pattinson from a hole in the ground. I wouldn't either if he hadn't been killed in Harry Potter.

5. What color is your cell phone?

Do not own a cellphone.

6. Are you currently waiting for a phone call? From who?

No.

7. Do you have any drugs in your bedroom?

No.

8. Is there a feature on your face that people compliment you on?

Evidently I have the prettiest eyes.

9. What are your plans for the rest of the week?

Take out the recycling.

10. Have you taken your license test yet?

Fourteen years ago,

11. Are you annoyed with the side-bang phase?

What year is this quiz from? 2008? AKB48 doesn't even do that anymore.

12. What kind of perfume do you mainly use?

Guerlain Vétiver.

13. How many studded belts do you own?:

Zero.

14. If you were to get a tattoo and a piercing, where would you want them?

Somebody else.

15. What have you eaten today?

Cheese ravioli in mushroom sauce.

16. What was the last thing you dissected in a science class?

Supposed to be a frog but I was smoking cigarettes in the girls' room.

17. Have you ever experienced being in love?

I've looked at love from both sides now
From give and take and still somehow
It's love's illusions that I recall
I really don't know love at all

Feel free to quote me on that.

18. What’s your favorite thing to do?

As hitwoman for la Famiglia Vongola, if you do what you love for a living, then you'll never have to work another day in your life.

19. Have you ever drawn a portrait of somebody?

Yes. And my grandmother proudly displayed it on her refrigerator.

20. Did you wear a jacket today?

No.

21. Where did you buy the last album you purchased?

Mail order from Japan

22. What is your best class in school?

Eng Lit.

23. What was the last kind of vitamin water you consumed?

Don't believe I've ever had vitamin water.

24. How many times a week are you told that you’re beautiful?

Constantly getting hit on.

25. How many years apart are you and your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Single.

26. Did you exercise at all today?

Yes.

27. What color of hair did you have the beginning of this school year?

That would be 2012. I'm a noirette.

28. Who are you planning to hang out with this weekend?

Myrtle The Wonder Cat.

29. When are you getting a new phone?

You mean when am I going to get a cellphone.

30. What was the last show that you almost went to but didn’t?

The Rolling Stones. Coronavirus.

31. What did you wear today?

Tabi, men's pink cotton oxford boxers and a white tennis shirt.

32. What book are you currently reading?

A compilation of short stories by Roald Dahl.

No comments:

Post a Comment