Monday Poll

1. Are you an essential worker?

Yes.

2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started?

I think you mean how many drinks have I had since Lent ended.

3. If you have pets/children/other dependents, are they driving you bonkers?

Myrtle The Cat has become very vocal about breakfast Starkist and afternoon Meow Mix. And wants to share my food.

4. Have you picked up any new hobbies?

Cancelling appointments.

5. Any special occasions you’ve missed (or will miss) during the quarantine?

Flew out to San Diego only to have Holland America cancel my cruise. Easter. Spring football season in Japan. The Milwaukee Bucks were destined to win NBA championship. Shakespeare seasons cancelled by American Players and Door Shakespeare including a very rare performance of Love's Labour's Lost (which has many comtemporary references difficult for the modern audience to understand but I studied it in grade school).

6. What’s your quarantine meal?

Okonomiyaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment