Thursday Threes.

The last three things I ate:

  • Hot dogs. Without tomatoes or neon green relish. Thanks, coronavirus!
  • Potato chips.
  • Dill pickle.
The last three things I did:

  • Watched YouTube. 
  • Played on the internet.
  • Ate breakfast.
The last three purchases I made:

  • Gasoline.
  • Cherry slushie.
  • Mounds candy bar.
The last three things I watched:

  • SCANDAL Summit.
  • Yuka Kinoshita.
  • A YouTube video about the Japanese giant kite festival (which was scheduled for 2020 May 3 through 5. Thanks, coronavirus!)

    The last three songs I played:


    On my bass and sang along.

    • Aladdin Sane.
    • The Passenger.
    • On The Corner Where You Live.
    Three items of clothing I wore today:

    • Adidas Country OG white with college green stripes, gum sole.
    • Dark grey sweats. 
    • Footies.
    Three things I want to accomplish tomorrow:

    • Take recycling cart down to curb.
    • Clean out my email.
    • Bleach the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment