Friday5 Questions courtesy of Scrivener. Thank you!
Friday 5 for July 31: State change.
1. What recently caused you to boil?
Protesters tore down Forward. A statue.
"You care more about a statue than you do about us."
Yes, I do care more about a statue than a horde of barbarians destroying public works of art for no reason.
2. What often causes you to freeze?
Being touched. The only people who can touch me are my friend Spewgie, her daughter Spewgie Jr and my nieces. Not even my sisters. When it's time to go home and everyone starts that hugging and kissing business I just freeze up. My body becomes like a mannequin.
Spewgie thinks it is some kind of primal animal response like when an opossum "plays 'possum" and acts as if it was dead or an ostrich burying its head in the sand. I think Spewgie is crazy.
3. When did something evaporate into thin air?
Not my thousand dollars. WeEnergies (We Energies but I pronounce it "wiener-geez" and as a share holder and customer all I can say is underperforming and my electricity still goes out two or three times a year) thinks I am going to pay them an additional grand for reburying my utility lines. Don't make me laugh. You idiots screwed it up in the first place.
4. What recently caused you to melt?
Myrtle The Wonder Cat. She has been so helpful. Pushed the iron off the ironing board, walked across fresh ink on a silk screening project, spilled a martini on my laptop which I had to replace.
Simply adorable.
5. Among United States you haven’t visited, which would you most like to check out next?
The New England states on an autumn cruise. Specifically, Maine. I even have the restaurants I want to visit for shore dinner and lobster roll determined. And plan on bringing my own Veuve Clicquot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aren't cats the sweetest? :)
ReplyDeleteI love cats. A little salt, a little pepper...
ReplyDelete