Friday5 Questions courtesy of Scrivener. Thank you!

Friday 5 for July 24: Scattergories, Part 10!

Brought to you by the letter "S".

1. What’s something in your pantry, beginning with the letter?



Glorioso Brothers SPAGHETTI SAUCE.

2. What’s something in your car, beginning with the letter?



SAW. My Ryobi cordless electric chainSAW.

3. What’s something you miss, beginning with the letter?



My friend SPEWGIE.

4. What’s a character trait you admire but lack, beginning with the letter?



SILENCE. I am usually the STRONG, SILENT type but when I'm with my friends I am a SCHATTERBOX.

5. What’s a regular inconvenience, beginning with the letter?

SOCIAL distancing.



And protesters. The SUPREME Court ruled in Pruneyard SHOPPING Center v. Robins, 447 U.S. 74 (1980) protesting at the mall is criminal trespass. Maybe if they would have thought about that before being arrested and put in the SLAMMER. Your right to free SPEECH ends the SECOND you enter the parking lot.



2 comments:

  1. How often does it come in handy to have a chainsaw in your car? I keep a shaving kit in my car and it's come in handy maybe once or twice a year (thanks to a clean Starbucks restroom in my neighborhood). I'm wondering if I should swap it out with a chainsaw instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chainsaw, razor...

    As long as you follow a Shiseido skin care regimen and apply SPF 30 sunscreen religiously you should be okay.

    ReplyDelete