The last three things I ate:
- Okonomiyaki.
- Pink grapefruit.
- Banana split with vanilla ice cream, kiwi and blueberries.
- Worked from home.
- Read.
- Talked on 'phone with my friend Spewgie.
- Toilet bowl flapper valve.
- Refrigerator gasket.
- Chainsaw blade.
- Yuka Kinoshita.
- Dianxi Xiaoge.
- Raina Huang.
Same as last week.
Confession: The latest thing has been the Chicken McNuggets challenge. So. I went to McDonald's. Forty McNuggets, two large fries (not the mega fries like in California and Florida) and sweet sour sauce. I used my own teriyaki, blue cheese dressing, Heinz 57 ketchup and plates, dishes for condiments, paper towels and my fork and chopsticks. I hate eating stuff like that with my fingers; I put the ketchup directly on my fries. For beverages: half gallon of milk, half gallon of water and Cherry Crush shaken up to remove some of the fizziness and decanted into a half gallon container.
Beverages strictly optional. And, as a precaution, put Myrtle The Wonder Cat in the kitchen with a big bowl of Starkist. With her favorite "cat soda water" (tuna juice) so she wouldn't be tempted to be my helper.
Heavy D. 6:58.
Raina. 7:45.
Freak. 14:31. He poured Hershey's Chocolate Syrup on his chicken and french fries. French fries, maybe. Sometimes I dunk my fries in my choco milkshake. But chicken? Mexican mole sauce isn't sweet. Why didn't he put the choco sauce in a bowl? I guess that's why they cal him Freak.
Wreckless. Disqualified. Tantrum. Started throwing his food around.
Wayne, Bob, Randy and Mitch did not compete. Or deleted their videos before I could watch.
I finished in 9:25.
ゆいまる / Yuimaru and her little brown dustmop dog recently did a one hundred and twenty-one Spicy KO McNuggets mukbang. So spicy they will knock you out! With two new special spicy sauces. Black mapo (as in mapo tofu) and jalapeño cheese. She ate them all but she took a few breaks. And a costume change. Might have been over the course of a couple of days.
I don't know. Spicy KO McNuggets, celery and a bowl of blue cheese dressing...
I'd love to travel to meet and mukbang with them. Well, Xiaoge isn't a mukbanger but you know what I mean. And Ashyi, Peggy Neo and Hyunee. Maybe Bo and Trinity from Food Tales but they haven't been uploading regularly for the past two years and Australia is kinda outta the way.
The last three songs I played:
- Koisuru Fortune Cookie. SNH48.
- Koisuru Fortune Cookie. JKT48.
- Koisuru Fortune Cookie, SGO48.
Ruh roh. Does controversy loom on the SGO48 horizon? It's Ho Chi Minh City, not Saigon.
Three items of clothing I wore today:
- Footies.
- Men's white cotton oxford boxers.
- Men's white tennis shirt.
- Take recycling cart down to curb.
- Clean out the litterbox.
- Friday5 and The Friday Five.
No comments:
Post a Comment