1. Let’s keep the first question old school. asl?
29/female/WI.
2. What is something you have done that you told yourself you would never do?
Wear a bikini and heels and work in a place like Hooters. Or a car show.
3. Which member of your family are you closest to?
Were you closest to. My father.
4. If you have any regrets, what is the biggest one? if not, why do you have no regrets?
No regrets. I think things through.
5. Would you ever apply to be on reality tv? why?
No. My life is mine.
6. What is your opinion on people who are addicted to hard drugs like heroin and cocaine?
It’s sad.
7. Do you have an addictive personality? what do you find yourself addicted to?
Quitting cigarettes was the most difficult thing I've ever done.
8. Do you log onto facebook more than myspace?
MySpace?
9. What type of music do you like more: the kind that says what you cannot say, or the kind that has a good beat?
Good beat. And that is why The Rolling Stones will always be better than the Beatles.
10. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
My friend Spewgie.
11. I think high school sucked, what do you think about it?
I think you should have went to a different school.
12. Do you have a hard time letting things go?
As in dropping an argument? No.
13. Are you a lover or a fighter? what made you this way?
I want to say fighter but maybe lover would be a better description.
14. What have you accomplished in life that has made you the most happy?
It’s not one single thing. My friend Spewgie and I had our dreams and we both steadily accomplished the goals we set for ourselves.
15. Would you ever go back and change something in your past? if yes, what?
Ah, this question rears its ugly head again. No.
16. Have you ever struggled with your weight?
The doctors want me to gain weight.
17. When you are out with your friends are you loud and outgoing or shy and reserved?
With friends I came out of my shell more.
18. Partying. are you for or against it? why?
I love my summer dinner parties.
19. Do you like to stay in your pajamas all day long?
Men's tennis shirt, men's cotton oxford boxers and footies are my summer PJs.
20. In high school did you have a lot of friends? do you still keep in touch?
Yes and yes.
21. Have you ever wanted to just get away from everything and move away?
And come back two weeks later. I call it "vacation".
22. Could you ever forgive someone for killing your worst enemy?
Someone's been watching a little too much Call Of Duty.
23. Do you really care about such issues as abortion, religion, and global warming?
Religion is an issue?
24. Fuzzy socks: yay or nay?
Footies.
25. How often do you do surveys?
Pretty often.
No comments:
Post a Comment