Thursday Threes.

The last three things I ate:
  • Yummy hospital supper. Meatloaf, cooked carrots, mashed potatoes with library paste substituting for gravy.
  • Yummy hospital lunch. Cheeseburger, potato chips, cottage cheese.
  • Yummy hospital breakfast. Oatmeal with brown sugar (served cold), croissant (served burning hot!?!), banana (room temperature) and milk (warm).
The last three things I did:
  • Drove myself to the emergency room.
  • Almost died.
  • Hospitalized.
The last three purchases I made:
  • Prescriptions.
  • Overpriced toothbrush and toothpaste in the prison commissary hospital gift shop.
  • Yummy Jello-O parfait. In the prison mess hall hospital cafeteria. How can you screw up Jell-O?
The last three things I watched:
  • Movie about a chain gang.
  • Cool Hand Luke.
  • Movie about prisoners breaking rocks on the rockpile.
The last three songs I played:
  • So sorry. No music in the hospital. Oxygen in use.
Three items of clothing I wore today:
  • St Patrick's Day green anti-slip footies.
  • Aqua hospital gown.
  • Medium blue disposable booties.
  • Do IVs, blood test ports and an oxygen sensor count as clothing? Or accessories?
Three things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Discharge from hospital.
  • Go home.
  • Greet Myrtle The Wonder Cat with kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment