Thursday Threes.

The last three things I ate:
  • Reuben sandwiches with Kewpie mayonnaise and Heinz 57.
  • Potato chips.
  • Dill pickle.
The last three things I did:
  • Played with Myrtie.
  • Played on the internet.
  • Ate breakfast.
The last three purchases I made:
  • Premium gasoline.
  • Cherry slushie.
  • Mounds candy bar.
The last three things I watched:
  • Our Hospitality starring Buster Keaton.
  • Yuka Kinoshita.
  • A YouTube video about noodle slides.

The last three songs I played:
  • SCANDAL Baby.
  • Laundry Laundry.
  • On The Corner Where You Live.
Three items of clothing I wore today:
  • Puma Whirlwinds white.
  • Light grey sweats.
  • Footies.
Three things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Take garbage cart down to curb.
  • Clean out the litterbox.
  • Kill Comet Shafransky, the neighbor's dog. What did I tell you about pooping on my lawn, Comet? But how to do it surreptitiously? And humanely (if practical)?

No comments:

Post a Comment