365

13. What sorts of things are you most likely to buy at a thrift store or second-hand shop?

Tools. Currently looking for a reciprocating saw and a lawn drop spreader.

14. It’s Perfume Day today. What are your favorite perfumes and colognes?

Guerlain Habit Rouge, Mitsouko, Jicky. For summer festivals when I wear a sundress or yukata, Mahora.

With the discontinuation of Vétiver Pour Elle, Vétiver layered with an Aqua Allegoria. Vétiver with Aqua Allegoria Cherry Blossom becomes Vétiver Sakura.

Djedi. Discontinued ninety years ago. The darkest, driest vetiver. If I was to win the lottery, the parfumiers at Guerlain will be busy distilling vetiver and banned oakmoss to recreate enough Djedi for a fifty-five gallon drum.

15. It’s income tax day in the U.S. What do you enjoy the most that your tax dollars provide for society?

Freeways for me to recklessly speed on at three o'clock in the morning.

16. What three features would be non-negotiable in your dream house?

I live in my dream home. My friend Spewgie and I walked past our new neighborhood on our way home from school. We'd daydream about living here. So. Our dreams came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment