Friday5 for March 27: Final Frontier. Questions courtesy of Scrivener. Thank you!

1. What would you do with more physical storage space?

Please. I am already drowning in too much stuff. How many sets of china do I really need?

2. What would you do with more living space?

I live in a three bedroom house. One bedroom is the "Computer 'N' Crafts room". Another is my clothes closet. The third is storage. Probably buy more Rubbermaid Rough Totes storage containers, fill 'em up and store things.

3. Would you rather have more kitchen counter space or kitchen cabinet space?

Very small kitchen. If money was no object, convert one wall to a built-in refrigerator / freezer like at the 7-Eleven and a double oven like on The Brady Bunch. So I can bake a loaf of bread while roasting a turkey. That would free up seven linear feet for additional counter (and undercabinet) space. Add a built-in cook top from which I would launch my YouTube cooking show, Cooking With Cat, starring yours truly and the truculent Miss Myrtle.



Cooking With Cat would be way different from Cooking With Dog starring Francis The Talking Poodle and Chef. For one thing, Myrtie can't talk.

4. What would you do with a larger bedroom?

See? Now this is what happens when I don't read the questions before I start answering them. Hmmm. Let's see.

1. Buy more computers 'n' crafts.
2. Buy more shoes and clothes.
3. Buy more Rubbermaid Rough Totes storage containers, fill 'em up and store things.

5. What’s taking up too much space in your brain lately?

Coronavirus 2020: Quarantine Day 12. Two more days of exile. Cannot decide if my first foray into the real world should be a jaunt over to the custard stand for a banana split or a lalapalooza or a zombie or a junket to the Japanese grocery store in Chicago to load up on desserts.

Azuki Mille Crêpes layered with Hokkaido red bean pastry cream. From Lady M.

Then I remember the religious dietary restrictions are still in effect. If there is a silver lining to quarantinitization, it makes Lenten fasting a breeze.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're not going crazy with all the isolation. My house for the past several years is stacks and stacks of Rubbermaid tubs. It's a little alarming.

    I hope you're staying safe. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me 'n' Myrtie against the world.

    Hope you are well, too.

    ReplyDelete