1. When was the last time you held a puppy?
You'd have to ask my friend Spewgie. I don't think I ever have. Kittens, yes. Puppies... not certain.
2. What kind of operating system does your computer have?
Windows.
3. Who was the last person to make you genuinely smile?
Myrtle The Wonder Cat tried to sneak food off my plate and I caught her out.
4. Are you good at telling when people are lying to you?
In my personal life, no. I am too trusting. In my professional life I can tell they're lying 'cause their lips are moving.
5. Last time you slept out on a couch?
Babysitting in high school?
Slumber parties with Spewgie Jr and my nieces require making a nest with blankets and pillows on the floor.
6. Was the person that last slept over at your house a boy or girl?
Nieces.
7. Who’s name first comes to mind that starts with the letter “P”?
PSpewgie. The "P" is silent. As in psycho.
8. When did you last cut your finger nails?
I don't. I use an abrasive sponge and a chamois.
9. Would you say that your 2010 is starting off well?
That explains some of these questions.
10. Do you have any kind of jewelry on at the moment?
No.
11. Would you say you use “lol” too often?
No. As in never.
12. Facebook vs myspace?
See Question #9.
13. Are you more of a dog person or cat person?
Cat. Although I do borrow the neighbor's wolfhound to go running frequently.
14. When was the last time you vacuumed a room?
Two days ago. I sleep on a futon. On the floor. So. Clean floor is essential.
15. What was the last concert you were at?
Either SCANDAL or Shonen Knife.
16. What kind of pants do you have on?
Men's cotton oxford boxers.
17. You can only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what store is it?
Takashimaya. In the Ginza.
18.
What is the third website you went to in your history?
My blog.
19. Why is your lucky number your lucky number?
I don’t believe in lucky numbers.
20. What is the last meat product you ate?
Deviled ham.
21. Have you ever donated to a cause?
Yes.
22. Would you say you’re a generally well-liked person?
Yes.
23. How many pets currently live in your house hold?
One.
24. What’s something you’d like but you can’t afford?
A beach house.
25. How many of hours of sleep do you get a night?
Sleep during day. Maybe three. But then I'll crash really hard for a whole day.
26. Does anyone have your heart at the moment?
No.
27. QUICK! What’s on your mind right now?
Wondering what kind of ice cream is in the freezer.
28. Pepsi Vs Coke.
Coca-Cola.
29. Are you watching TV right now?
No.
30. If so - what’s on?
Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment