In the hospital.
2. Do you like to eat eggs?
Yes.
3. When was the last time you had a cup of tea?
Yesterday.
4. Do you have a tapestry in your bedroom?
No.
5. Have you ever been to London?
Yes.
6. Do you enjoy going to the library?
Haven't been to the library for years.
When my friend Spewgie and I were little girls, we had a favorite book about Leonardo da Vinci. In the oversize section of the adult library. So. We'd wrestle the book into our bag and thwack thwack thwack get it down the stairs to the check out desk.
One time there was a new librarian. She started to explain to us that it was an adult book and we were ready to turn on the waterworks but the older librarian came over and said, "These are the two I was telling you about. Anything else today ladies?" And we waited for our mothers by the door and hoped Spewgie's father or my father would read Leonardo da Vinci to us for the fifty millionth time.
7. If you went to NYC (or if you’ve been), what are your favorite things to do there9?
Just walking around is fun. I have no idea why people in the old movies are constantly jumping into taxicabs. Manhattan is very walkable. Did the double decker bus, the harbor cruise, window shopping and ate an official Reuben sandwich with an egg cream.
8. Who’s the most recent person on your Facebook feed?
Rina Suzuki.
9. When (if ever) was the last time you saw that person?
In concert a year ago. She is the drummer from SCANDAL.
10. Do you know anyone who has a pet bunny?
Yes. And I refuse o eat raisin bran at her house.
10. Can you play the violin?
I can play bass guitar and guitar and tested out a friend's cello in high school. Now I'm no Itzhak Perlman but I think I could manage to saw out a recognizable tune.
11. What’s the last movie you watched?
Couldn't tell you. Hospital television has been on Turner Classic Movies for three days.
12. Did you enjoy this movie?
Everything is kind of a blur.
13. What store or website would you most like a gift card for?
Somewhere that sells underpants, t-shirts and socks at wholesale. Something tells me the rescue mission is going to need extra help this year.
14. What’s something you’re looking forward to?
Hopefully the Fourth Of July isn't cancelled.
15. Name your top three favorite musical instruments.
Piano, bass and guitar.
16. What was the last book(s) you bought at a bookstore?
Downloaded an ebook. Public domain.
17. Does the song you’re listening to/last heard evoke any emotion for you?
SCANDAL Baby was playing when I dropped off the minivan at the valet by the hospital emergency entrance.
18. Do you use Pinterest?
Pinterest does nothing but clog up internet search results with misinformation.
19. Are you wearing earrings?
No.
20. Do you know any sign language?
I can say "I love you" in American Sign Language.
21. Have you ever seen the musical Ragtime?
No.
22. Do you have a favorite poem?
Pied Beauty by Gerard Manley Hopkins.
23. Do you like Indian food?
Yes.
24. Describe your favorite scarf, if you have one.
Hand-me-down Hermès from my grandmother.
25. Do you have a dog?
No.
26. Have you ever read the Little House on the Prairie series?
Yes.
27. Do you have any homework?
No.
28. Have you ever gone on a service trip to an underprivileged country?
No.
29. Do you need to do laundry?
I'm sure the hospital can attend to that.
30. Do you enjoy going out for breakfast?
Work third shift. Go out for supper.
31. Have you ever performed in front of more than one hundred people?
Yes. Former cheerleader, musician / singer and thespian.
32. Do you like muffins?
♫ ♪ Oh do you know the muffin man
The muffin man ♪
♪ ♫ The muffin man
Oh do you know the muffin man ♪
Who lives on Drury Lane ♪ ♫
33. When was the last time you went to church?
Before coronavirus.
34. Have you ever heard the singer Audra McDonald?
Yes.
35. What’s a quote you think is really powerful?
A woman is only a woman but a good cigar is a smoke. Feel free to quote me on that.
36. Should you be doing something else right now?
Sleeping.


No comments:
Post a Comment