1. Which state / province do you live in?
Wisconsin.
2. Do you chew on your hair?
No.
3. Do you wipe your hands on your pants after you eat?
No. But I have wiped my hands on my pants while working on the car. Actually more of a coverall.
4. Do you eat more home cooked meals or more quick 'n' easy type of foods?
Home cooked.
5. Do you eat even when you’re not hungry?
Sometimes.
6. Do you go insane without music?
Currently in the hospital. No music. Going kind of crazy.
7. Is there an upcoming concert you want to go to?
The Rolling Stones, SCANDAL. Cancelled due to coronavirus.
8. Is technology outsmarting humans?
No. Guess who creates technology. However we have become too reliant.
9. Would you ever want to be a ventriloquist?
I am a ventriloquist and my youngest niece is my dummy.
9. Is there anything you can’t stop thinking about?
Since I've been hospitalized I'm a teensy bit preoccupied with my health.
10. Are you worried about anything?
See Question 9.
11. Do you talk a lot of smack?
When playing competitive team sports.
10. Do you have a nasty taste in your mouth right now?
No.
11. How often do you use mouthwash?
Once or twice a day.
12. What flavor [in general] is your favorite?
Matcha.
13. What day is garbage day?
Today, Thursday.
14. Would you like to have solar panels on your roof?
Love to but not permitted in my neighborhood.
15. What was the last play you attended?
Hamlet.
16. Are you tone deaf?
No.
17. Do you like the smell of burning leaves?
Yes. Burning leaves not permitted in my village.
18. Are you afraid of death?
A little. God will take care of me.
19. Do you believe in the grim reaper?
I was at a special dinner at Old World Wisconsin, an agricultural museum depicting nineteenth century farm life. The entertainment was a play. I was sitting at the table of honor "behind" the "stage area". One of the characters was Death. Wearing a flour sack with two eyeholes tied over his head. Restricted vision.
At one point he swung his scythe and I had to duck.
"That's the closest I've ever been to Death!" and all my tablemates laughed.
20. Do you tend to laugh when people get hurt, even when it’s serious?
No. I’m very concerned for the person and make sure they’re okay. I don’t like seeing people get hurt.
21. Who in your life can you count on the most?
My friend Spewgie.
22. Do you get bad heat rash?
No.
21. Are you procrastinating on something right now?
No.
22. Are you in a hurry?
To leave the hospital? Yes.
23. Have you tried those new banana creme oreos?
Ooh. Must have missed them somehow. I’d love to try those.
24. What’s the last new thing you tried, anyway?
Oreos. Sakura matcha and peach oolong.
25. Do you take painkillers every time you have a headache?
No. Rarely get headaches. Rarely take any over-the-counter remedies except NyQuil for really bad colds.
26. When was the last time you went out of state?
Couple of weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment