1. Do anything special last night?
Burger King Family Bundle. Delish! My compliments to the chef!
And chicken nuggets with sweet 'n' sour sauce and zesty sauce with horseradish but they forgot the zesty. Very unfortunate because there was some Arby's Horsey Sauce packets in the condiment drawer at work and I really liked that. Unless whoever is in charge of putting the mayonnaise on the Whoppers overdoes it. Would have been nice to compare the two.
There used to be Arby's Horsey Sauce in an 11.5 ounce squeezy bottle. Discontinued.
Speed Queen Barbeque discontinued their steak sauce. Just like A1 except with Speed Queen you got twice as much for half the price. I suppose it's just as well as that neighborhood has gone from bad to worse. I don't want to have to shoot through the windshield of the roadster just to survive the drive-through line. 'Cause you don't put the top down in the ghetto.
And don't even get me started on Hi-C Ecto Cooler. I mix Cuties tangerine juice with Minute Maid lemonade and orange juices. And sometimes gin.
I suppose I could add green food color...
2. It’s 4 in the morning, your phone rings. Who is it?
Check the caller ID.
3. Are you waiting for something?
The scrubs I ordered three weeks ago.
4. Have you ever been awake for more than 2 nights straight?
Yes.
5. Looking back, did you ever think you’d be where you’re at in life now?
Did not anticipate coronavirus.
6. Are you in a good mood?
Yes.
7. Anything you’re giving up on?
Right now I'm just trying to get my house ready for winter.
8. Where will you be in 2 hours?
Hopefully sleeping.
9. Where were you at 2:00am this morning?
Sitting in front of the computer.
10. How has the week been?
It is three o'clock on the morning. The new week just started.
11. Who texted you last?
No cellphone.
12. Think of the person who has hurt you the most in the past year. Who is it?
Unknown rioters. Tore down one of my favorite statues.
Do not even think about touching the statue by Gretchen's mother of the police officer helping the child at the police station. Don't even look at it.
13. Who was the last person that called you?
My friend Spewgie.
14. Who did you last tell that you were gonna hurt them?
No one. I don’t try to hurt people.
15. What’s the last thing that bothered you?
Statues being ruined. For no reason.
16. Will you be sleeping alone tonight?
Myrttle The Wonder Cat.
17. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
It has been months. My nieces?
18. What do you think of the movie twilight?
Haven't seen it.
19. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Maybe to you I'm sleeping in. To me it is third shift life.
No comments:
Post a Comment