1. Given the chance, would you ever go into space?

Yes.

2. What is your all-time favorite thing to snack on?

Crudités. With Green Goddess and bleu cheese dressings.

3. Have you ever been jealous of anyone’s socks?

In seventh grade the fashion was Japanese mountain climbing socks with our school uniforms. Betsy's socks always had the perfect slouchy look without her having to pull them up an readjust them all the time.

Betsy's secret: Socks Glue.



The nuns outlawed mountain climbing socks and introduced mandatory navy knee socks with our school uniforms shortly after the autumn semester began. They were too distracting from our prayers.

4. Do you match your clothing or are you careless about fashion?

We all know what a three piece suit is. I had a nine piece suit. Jacket, trousers, vest, skirt, necktie, pocket square, hair ribbons for twintails, hair bow and newsboy cap.

The tailors couldn't make a tweed scrunchie.

5. Know anyone that has amazing fashion taste?

My mother. She frequently borrowed my clothes.

6. Do you know or wish you could knit?

My grandmother sat my friend Spewgie and I down to teach us to knit. We were making scarves but something went wrong because when we showed grandmother our projects, she asked, "Are those blankets for snakes?"

7. Like earmuffs?

No. That is why God invented hoods.

8. Have you ever had the roof of your mouth sore?

Hot food and too many potato chips.

9. Do you like orange juice?

Love. 10. How many times a day do you brush your teeth, honestly?

Recently because I've been recuperating at home, three to four. May have something to do with my new Hello Kitty Turbo Powered Spin Toothbrush and Hello Kitty Strawberry Flavored Gel Toothpaste.

11. Do you think anyone really looks good in a jumpsuit?

Me, YUKI, Tomomi Ogawa...

Mine was more of a hospital coverall thingy that I use for wworking on my cars.

12. Have a collection of anything?

The Rolling Stones, SCANDAL, Hello Kitty, Curious George. I inherited my mother's Beanie Babies.

13. Ever ran out of something that made you very upset?

I kept an emergency bottle of Heinz 57 ketchup at my mother's apartment. Forgot to buy a new bottle. Was forced to use Hunt's. Or was it Del Monte? Mainly because the girl at the Burger King drive through forgot ketchup.

14. Biggest lie you ever told?

If I ever did tell a lie I was a little girl and it was of the "Did you eat the candy?" variety.

15. Is there a song that makes you want to rock out?

SCANDAL SCANDAL Baby. On the freeway. With the top on the roadster down. At maximum volume.

16. Do you have a religion?

Yes.

17. Believe there is a point to churches?

Yeah. It's called the steeple.

Duh.

18. How do you eat Oreos?

Just ate Japanese Oreos last week. Not as much frosting. More flavorful; not as sweet. So. Dunked in milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment