Thursday Threes.

The last three things I ate:
  • Nachos à la Yuka Kinoshita. Except I omitted the jalapeño (pronounced with the "J" sound) and used Wolf Brand Chili Without Beans and Old El Paso refried beans and canned guacamole. I never knew there was canned guac before.
  • Banana.
  • Strawberries and cream.
The last three things I did:
  • Went to work.
  • Took out recycling.
  • Talked on 'phone with my friend Spewgie.
The last three purchases I made:
  • Double Big Macs.
  • McDonald's Minute Maid® pink lemonade slushie. This would be good with Beefeater gin.
  • French fries.
The last three things I watched:
  • Our Hospitality starring Buster Keaton.
  • Yuka Kinoshita.
  • Cooking With Dog.
The last three songs I played:
  • Rebel Rebel.
  • Jean Genie.
  • Blue Jean.
Three items of clothing I wore today:
  • Tabi. All my footies are in the wash.
  • Men's blue cotton oxford boxers.
  • Men's pink OCBD shirt.
Three things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Take recycling cart down to curb.
  • Clean out the litterbox.
  • Friday5 and The Friday Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment