Thursday Threes.

The last three things I ate:
  • Banana split with kiwi instead of pineapple. No whipped cream.
  • Baked potato, sour cream, chive.
  • Asparagus, hollandaise. Sauce turned out so-so.
The last three things I did:
  • Played Kill-A-Myrtie with the Nerf blaster.
  • Played on the internet.
  • Talked on 'phone with my friend Spewgie.
The last three purchases I made:
  • Photosensitive developer for silk screening.
  • Sakura Pigma 1.0m calligraphy pen.
  • Acetate sheets.
The last three things I watched:
  • Steamboat Bill Jr starring Buster Keaton.
  • Yuka Kinoshita.
  • A YouTube video about police chases.
The last three songs I played:
  • Cheese Pizza.
  • Daydream.
  • Hello! Orange Sunshine.
Three items of clothing I wore today:
  • Limited edition Onitsuka Tiger Colorado 85 Triple White.
  • White / navy banker's stripe cotton oxford boxers.
  • White tennis shirt.
Three things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Take garbage cart down to curb.
  • Clean out the litterbox.
  • Friday5.

No comments:

Post a Comment