1. What was the first concert you went to?
The Rolling Stones, 2005.9.8.
❤️ Doki doki.
2. Have you ever gotten into a physical fight with someone?
That would be the lunchroom incident for which I was expelled from the public school system. More for damaging school property (lunch table) with LaChannette than actual fighting.
Well, she shouldn't have picked on someone smaller than her. And stronger. And faster.
3. What small courtesy did someone pay you today?
Myrtie The Wonder Cat did not do the "covering it up in the litterbox" gesture when she didn't like tonight's turkey curry.
4. What’s your favorite musical?
The Wizard Of Oz.
5. How do you respond in a crisis?
That is what I do for a living.
6. Have you ever pretended to speak a foreign language you don't actually know?
My friend Spewgie and I used to have our own private language but I don't quite remember how it goes.
7. Which art movement best describes you today (e.g. surrealism, dada, impressionism, etc.)?
Pointillism.
8. How much do you “bring work home”? Do you work at home after work hours, or do you leave it at the office?
With the coronavirus I've been doing "office work" from home.
9. Is there anything you fear that most people don’t seem to be afraid of?
Anthropomorphic figures with animal heads especially Egyptian god Hathor.
10. Would you rather be the funniest person in the room or the smartest?
Usually the funniest; let's try smartest.
11. What would be included in your ideal breakfast?
Rice, hash browns, miso soup, broiled salmon, scrambled eggs, English banger sausage, baked beans, grilled half tomato, matcha.
12. How do you decide about meals in your family? Who does the shopping?
I do everything.
13. What’s the notification tone on your phone for calls? Texts?
It rings. No cellphone.
14. Would you rather know how you’re going to die or when you’re going to die?
No.
15. How many cups of water have you drunk today?
Sixteen.
16. When you were graduating from school, what did you think your life would look like at your age now? Does it match?
Pretty much.
17. Do you prefer pie or cake?
Pie.
18. When you eat out alone, where do you like to go?
Supper club but there aren't any left.
19. Are you more of a “work hard” or “play hard” kind of person?
Work hard.
20. Do you think morality and ethics are absolute or situational?
Situational.
21. Would you rather relax in a hot tub or a sauna?
Sauna.
22. Do you have a living will or other documentation of an end-of-life care plan?
My friend Spewgie has everything all figured out.
23. When was the last time you went dancing?
Holiday party.
24. Have you ever re-gifted a gift that was given to you?
Well, kind of. Instead of exchanging for the correct size I donated to the women's shelter.
25. What’s one thing you’ve been procrastinating on that you could take care of today?
Sooner or later I am going to have to take a load of shirts to the laundry. Possibly a couple of suits.
26. Would you rather live in a house or an apartment?
I live in a house.
27. Do you have a favorite mixed drink or cocktail?
Martini. Very dry, straight up, two olives.
28. What is your favorite word right this minute?
Muskellunge.
29. What clubs, groups, or teams were you in while in high school/upper grades?
Track, lacrosse, basketball, baseball, newspaper...
30. What’s a good museum nearest to where you live?
Milwaukee Public Museum and the art museum are both very nice.
31. If you had to choose one or the other, would you rather live where it’s hot all the time or cold all the time?
I am a northern girl. Cold.

No comments:
Post a Comment