Twenty Coronavirus Questions.
1. Are you an essential worker?
Yes.
2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started?
I think you mean how many drinks have I had since Easter. The end of Lent. A time of special prayer and religious fasting.
3. If you have kids... Are they driving you nuts?
Just me and Myrtle, my cat. And every morning precisely at five o'clock she's been letting me know she needs tuna.
4. What new hobby have you taken up during this?
Fixing things. Ordered a new gasket for the refrigerator.
5. How many grocery runs have you done?
Two trips to gas station / convenience store.
6. What are you spending your stimulus check on?
French sailor's jersey like Brigette Bardot's...
...Adidas Country...
...the oddments cup for my roadster...
...then on on second day...
7. Do you have any special occasions that you will miss during this quarantine?
Flew to San Diego to have Holland America cancel the cruise that evening. But I got to wave goodbye to the MS Oosterdam on my way to the airport the next day.
8. Keeping up with the housework?
Positively sparkles. As usual.
9. What movie have you watched during this quarantine?
Even before the quarantine I watched at least one movie every day.
10. What are you streaming with?
Huh?
11. Nine months from now is there any chance of you having a baby?
That would be a miracle.
12. What's your go-to quarantine meal?
Spaghettios. Banana splits.
13. What month do you predict this all ends?
Next year.
14. Have you run out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer?
No. Single woman. Shop at a warehouse.
15. Do you have enough food to last a month?
The only reasons I went to the gas station was gasoline and bananas. Starting to run low on rice. And cat litter. Which isn't food.
Maybe it is time to toilet train Myrtle. I mean after all, she is twelve years old.
16. What did you do to prepare for the quarantine?
Nothing. Always prepared for an emergency such as a tornado.
17. What didn't you do for the quarantine?
Pretty much business as usual.
18. Are you preparing for a second wave to hit?
Not really. But I'm certain that it will.
19. What are you most upset about?
Protests. People leaving their homes for non-essential things. Stay home! That is precisely why there will be a second wave.
20. What are you most grateful for?
Myrtle The Cat and I are safe.




No comments:
Post a Comment