Thursday Threes.

The last three things I ate:
  • Pink grapefruit.
  • Banana split. With vanilla ice cream. No azuki or matcha. Thanks, coronavirus!
  • Seaweed salad.
The last three things I did:
  • Watched movies.
  • Played on the internet.
  • Ate breakfast.
The last three purchases I made:
  • French beret in navy wool.
  • NiNa (YUKI and Kate Pierson from B52s). Their CD from 1999.
  • New gasket for my refrigerator.
The last three things I watched:
  • Our Hospitality starring Buster Keaton.
  • Yuka Kinoshita.
  • Some kind of movie about dinosaurs or lizards.
The last three songs I played:
  • SCANDAL, SCANDAL Baby.
  • JUDY AND MARY, Over Drive.
  • The Rolling Stones, Brown Sugar.
Three items of clothing I wore today:
  • Men's boxers.
  • White tennis shirt.
  • Footies.
Three things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Reschedule cable company guy appointment.
  • Reschedule dental appointment.
  • Jump start minivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment